Introduce Yourself!!!!
Welcome back, Ross!
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(11-27-2017, 10:35 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: Welcome back, Ross!

Thank you.
Hello!

I'm looking for weekly/biweekly Pathfinder group in the west/northwest Atlanta area of Kennessaw/Marietta/Rome, etc. I am a 51 year old father of one and EMT.

I am primarily a role player while still making strong crunch characters. My characters almost always have deep backgrounds and I put a lot of time into visuals to better communicate my character. I really like playing with miniatures and always paint one up. I can play under just about any house rules or even PFS rules that the group agrees on. I am a big believer in the "Rule of Cool" but find that the deep Pathfinder rules system allows me to make pretty much anything I can imagine. I am very much a cooperative player and do not like or engage in intra-party conflict, no matter what character I am playing. I have played a couple (3-4) PBP games on the paizo forums and always have fun despite the games usually ending around a year or so. I'm including some of those characters with links to their character sheets to give you an idea of what I play.

Thanks for reading!

M. Campbell
Hiram, GA

[Image: zbUV5lf.jpg]
Catherine

[Image: zVuZ6Tj.jpg]
Esme

[Image: 4J5VjNU.jpg]
Hilde

[Image: jcykrlZ.jpg]
Morrigan

[Image: dbUalQQ.jpg]
ShenHua
Hey, I'm Ross Tripi.

I've been playing RPG's semi-regularly for the past few years.

I'm here to play some Starfinder in the Alpharetta/Milton/Johns Creek/Roswell/District 6 area.
(12-14-2017, 11:53 PM)buttmancer Wrote: Hey, I'm Ross Tripi.

I've been playing RPG's semi-regularly for the past few years.

I'm here to play some Starfinder in the Alpharetta/Milton/Johns Creek/Roswell/District 6 area.

Hey Ross.   Welcome to the group.

Take a look at the forums, we have a few places running Starfinder each month.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
Hello,

I've been playing rpg's a bit in high school and college but never really dove in fully. I mostly play 40k and magic and stuff like that at gigabites and wanted to get into rpg's more. I've mostly played dnd and pathfinder but starfinder is most interesting to me.

All the wargames and card games and videogames I play are usually pvp, and so the cooperative nature of rpg's really appeals to me more and suits me better.

It's very nice to meet you all and I look forward to hopefully playing,
Connor
Hey guys.  My name is Evan. I'm a student at the University of Georgia and just recently developed an interest in Tabletop RPGs last year and have been hooked ever since.  Most of my experience is with D&D, but I have also played in a few PF campaigns and am looking for some campaigns/events in the Athens-Clarke/Oconee area to join. I'm primarily just a player but may one day try my hand at GMing when I think I am ready for it.  I hope I will be able to meet up and have plenty of exciting campaigns with you guys soon!
-Evan
PFS1 2-star GM
SFS 1-nova GM
PFS2 2-glyph GM

PFS#: 329006
(06-07-2018, 09:07 PM)TheQuasiQuarian Wrote: Hey guys.  My name is Evan. I'm a student at the University of Georgia and just recently developed an interest in Tabletop RPGs last year and have been hooked ever since.  Most of my experience is with D&D, but I have also played in a few PF campaigns and am looking for some campaigns/events in the Athens-Clarke/Oconee area to join. I'm primarily just a player but may one day try my hand at GMing when I think I am ready for it.  I hope I will be able to meet up and have plenty of exciting campaigns with you guys soon!

Hello Evan -
Tiff here - always glad to see a new face. Check out our Athens Lodge events on the main forum. We have Athens After Dark downtown on 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, Dragon Star Hobbies Gamedays on 2nd and 4th Sundays, and Tyche's Gamedays every third Saturday. We also have a Pick-Up games board, for arranging home games and campaigns. Looking forward to meeting you!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
A year later, I'm finally getting around to this.

I'm Joel. I moved to Mableton from Maryland in 2016. I've been gaming since 1980 (first AD&D, dabbled in 2nd Edition once or twice, cut my teeth a lot on 3.0 / 3.5, then on to Pathfinder, but also a lot of other systems - Battletech / MechWarrior, Dresden Files, Cyberpunk, Amber, Mutants & Masterminds, etc.). I found the GA PFS when I started looking around for a group to get involved with, since I started missing my old group in Delaware. That was when I caught wind of Starfinder coming out and the SFS being formed and decided to give it a shot. I haven't been disappointed or looked back since.
(06-20-2018, 10:57 AM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: A year later, I'm finally getting around to this.

I'm Joel.  I moved to Mableton from Maryland in 2016.  I've been gaming since 1980 (first AD&D, dabbled in 2nd Edition once or twice, cut my teeth a lot on 3.0 / 3.5, then on to Pathfinder, but also a lot of other systems - Battletech / MechWarrior, Dresden Files, Cyberpunk, Amber, Mutants & Masterminds, etc.).  I found the GA PFS when I started looking around for a group to get involved with, since I started missing my old group in Delaware.  That was when I caught wind of Starfinder coming out and the SFS being formed and decided to give it a shot.  I haven't been disappointed or looked back since.

We are glad to have you! Hope to run into you some time soon, if I have not already.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space