Introduce Yourself!!!!
Welcome back, Ross!
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(11-27-2017, 10:35 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: Welcome back, Ross!

Thank you.
Hello!

I'm looking for weekly/biweekly Pathfinder group in the west/northwest Atlanta area of Kennessaw/Marietta/Rome, etc. I am a 51 year old father of one and EMT.

I am primarily a role player while still making strong crunch characters. My characters almost always have deep backgrounds and I put a lot of time into visuals to better communicate my character. I really like playing with miniatures and always paint one up. I can play under just about any house rules or even PFS rules that the group agrees on. I am a big believer in the "Rule of Cool" but find that the deep Pathfinder rules system allows me to make pretty much anything I can imagine. I am very much a cooperative player and do not like or engage in intra-party conflict, no matter what character I am playing. I have played a couple (3-4) PBP games on the paizo forums and always have fun despite the games usually ending around a year or so. I'm including some of those characters with links to their character sheets to give you an idea of what I play.

Thanks for reading!

M. Campbell
Hiram, GA

[Image: zbUV5lf.jpg]
Catherine

[Image: zVuZ6Tj.jpg]
Esme

[Image: 4J5VjNU.jpg]
Hilde

[Image: jcykrlZ.jpg]
Morrigan

[Image: dbUalQQ.jpg]
ShenHua
Hey, I'm Ross Tripi.

I've been playing RPG's semi-regularly for the past few years.

I'm here to play some Starfinder in the Alpharetta/Milton/Johns Creek/Roswell/District 6 area.