Introduce Yourself!!!!
(09-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Zzyzx Wrote: Hi!  I'm David Blum living in Athens, GA and have been role playing for a few years now, but wanted to try Pathfinder.  I plan on joining some games at DSH soon and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome, David! Glad that you have found us. We'll look forward to seeing you at Dragon Star soon...
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Hi all, Alan here. I live in South ATL and was introduced by a friend to Pathfinder a couple years back. I play at stores every once and a while, but I mostly play at DragonCon cause of RL stuff. I've really gotten into the pathfinder tales series so I can't wait for the 5th boon to come out.

Personas: (62623)
Diego - Inquisitor of Gorum
Amenophos - the Rabid alchemist
Lassira - Harrow witch
Hey there!
I'm Sara, the social coordinator for (you guessed it) Titan Duluth. I also fell in love with Pathfinder as a 4th edition refugee, and want more of it at Titan! Gimme more!
I like playing anything that doesn't require me flipping through seven compendiums, but I usually end up playing a rogue, whatever class is on my sheet.
(09-27-2017, 05:43 PM)TitanDuluth Wrote: Hey there!
I'm Sara, the social coordinator for (you guessed it) Titan Duluth. I also fell in love with Pathfinder as a 4th edition refugee, and want more of it at Titan! Gimme more!
I like playing anything that doesn't require me flipping through seven compendiums, but I usually end up playing a rogue, whatever class is on my sheet.

Hi Sara, welcome. Besides the games that are happening at your own Titan Duluth, which I believe are mostly Starfinder lately, there are also regular Pathfinder games right around the corner from you at Wasteland. Not to mention lots of other great venues all around town. You can see specific game days listed on the calendar, or under the forum entries for each specific lodge.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I'm Damien, I live in Marietta, and I just got back into Pathfinder at Dragoncon after a year long hiatus. I do a lot of personal games with friends but would like to work my way up to the Atlanta system. I am a novice DM and am always looking for tips and help to become a better one.
Hi all! I'm Jez, and I'll be relocating to Newton County from Miami next month. My husbeast and I had a great time playing the first Starfinder day at Heroic Games last month.

I've played Pathfinder & PFS for a few years down at home, but Starfinder Society is my new love. It would be great to meet some fellow spacefarers!
Howdy Folks, 

I'm Jason. getting back into PFS after a few years off due to work/family timesuck.

I mostly play martial PC's and I'll be swinging a longsword at a game near you soon.
Hello.  I am Stan and fairly new to Atlanta/Georgia.  I would like to connect with a group but an unfamiliar with PFS play.  I am accustomed to small group play of Pathfinder.  I have only been playing for two or three years and enjoy the role play aspect for storytelling and interaction more than the hack n slash.  Don't get me wrong, I like the hack n slash, but a good story is always the primary goal.

I live close to Lilburn and would love to connect with some locals to get involved.
Move Along.  Keep Moving.  Move Along
(11-20-2017, 03:08 PM)NothingToSeeHere Wrote: Hello.  I am Stan and fairly new to Atlanta/Georgia.  I would like to connect with a group but an unfamiliar with PFS play.  I am accustomed to small group play of Pathfinder.  I have only been playing for two or three years and enjoy the role play aspect for storytelling and interaction more than the hack n slash.  Don't get me wrong, I like the hack n slash, but a good story is always the primary goal.

I live close to Lilburn and would love to connect with some locals to get involved.

Welcome to Georgia PFS/SFS! (Pathfinder/Starfinder) We would be glad for you to join us at any of the various games that we run around Atlanta. Being in Lilburn, if you are free Tuesday evenings, you might consider joining us for Starfinder at Titan Duluth. Wasteland Gaming is another Venue that is close to you. Please let us know if you have any questions! We love to hang out and play here.

Glen
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Well met fellow gamers,

My real name is Ross and some of you might know me from my many years gaming in the Atlanta metro.   I was once semi active in PFS, but stepped away years ago and have decided to return.   I'm interested in trying out Starfinder.

A little about me, started with original Chainmail/1e AD&D age 7 and haven't stopped.  I own/play a variety of RPG systems, but am very heavy into D&D 5e, Star Wars, Rifts, and some others, including checking out Conan 2d20.  

I've been part of the Dragon*Con RPG staff from 1993 to 2010 and have volunteered for several smaller conventions/charity events and whatnot.  I play/GM regularly in Marietta at Giga-Bites Tabletop Gaming Cafe and am there 2-3 times a week on average.  

Hope to play some with y'all and thanks for the invite and for Steve P. for suggesting I return.

Til swords part,
LandoTheArchmagi