Introduce Yourself!!!!
(05-22-2017, 09:23 PM)noey_doey Wrote: Howdy do!
My name is Noey or Noah which ever you prefer, I've been playing RPG for a couple years now, but am extremely new to PF. I live ITP and am a fairly big nerd on most things Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Pop Culture/Comics. I'll be doing board gaming in my free time whilst in college.

Welcome Noey! We have lots of great venues for playing pathfinder here in Georgia. ITP we have a game on the second Wednesday of every month at My Parents' Basement (I'm the coordinator) and on the 4th Wednesday at Manuel's. Look forward to seeing you at a game sometime and post here if you have any questions about Pathfinder or PFS. Also, fyi, lots of pathfinder happening this weekend at Momocon.
regards,
Abraham
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I'm ChasG. PFS#127776
I'm in school and play summers, usually at Manuel's.  I keep in touch with Syrinx, and sometimes he talks me into Giga or other craziness.  I'm a 1/2 star (no-star) GM so far.  

Toons:
-1: Lindal, Level 16 Knifemaster URogue Divination Wizard
-2: Fradger Level 4 (deceased) AC/DC Chanel smiting cleric of Groetus (who didn't care)
-3: Ug, of Ug, Mug and Shrug, Level 8 Barbarian (with Doug, the pug)
-4: Khassa ve Terred, Level 5 Conjuration Wizard from the lands in the North
-5: Xazael, level 2 Sacred Shield of Iomedae
-6: GM baby TBD

Record (almost up to date):
Season zero: 1,3,6,16
Season one: 37,46,54
Season two: 1,4,5,8,11,15,20,22,23,24
Season three: 7,15,17,1824,26
Season four: 1,2,3,5,7,8,10,11,13,14,15,18,19,20
Season five: 1,2,6g,7,8g,9,13,14,18,19g,20,21,22g,23,24,25,99
Season six: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,12,13,14,15,16,18,20,22,97,98
Season seven: 0,1,2,4,5,6,7,8,12,14,16,18,21,22,23,24,25,28,98
Season eight: 0,1g,3
Modules: ItSoL, MotFF, NRfD, RftRCK, SotDC, CotE, AoS
g=GMd
Hello Everyone ,

My name is Rich and Im located around Atlanta's South side. Been getting into pathfinder for a few months now , and recently had a game at MomoCon that I really had a blast with. Was given this site to check out to learn more about the games around the area. My previous RPG experience has been D&D and I'm still getting my feet wet with pathfinder but really looking forward to getting some more games in.
(05-28-2017, 04:57 PM)Parallax1712 Wrote: Hello Everyone ,

My name is Rich and Im located around Atlanta's South side. Been getting into pathfinder for a few months now , and recently had a game at MomoCon that I really had a blast with. Was given this site to check out to learn more about the games around the area. My previous RPG experience has been D&D and I'm still getting my feet wet with pathfinder but really looking forward to getting some more games in.

Welcome Rich! Lots of good pathfinder games happening at various places in the ATL area. You can see listings on the calendar page or at the individual forums for each venue. I coordinate at My Parents' Basement (Avondale Estates, just near Decatur) where we have games on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Hope to see you at a game some time and feel free to post questions here on the boards - lots of good experienced folks here who can answer any questions you may have.

regards,
Abraham
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

(05-29-2017, 12:32 PM)Abraham Z Wrote:

Welcome Rich! Lots of good pathfinder games happening at various places in the ATL area. You can see listings on the calendar page or at the individual forums for each venue. I coordinate at My Parents' Basement (Avondale Estates, just near Decatur) where we have games on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Hope to see you at a game some time and feel free to post questions here on the boards - lots of good experienced folks here who can answer any questions you may have.

regards,
Abraham

Thank you for the warm welcome ! I would love to come up and game in the near future at any of the ATL events. Just a quick question though , if I wanted to create a character for OP could I use thinge found in the Advance Players Guide or is it strictly Core Rule ?
(05-29-2017, 01:17 PM)Parallax1712 Wrote:

regards,
Abraham

Thank you for the warm welcome ! I would love to come up and game in the near future at any of the ATL events. Just a quick question though , if I wanted to create a character for OP could I use thinge found in the Advance Players Guide or is it strictly Core Rule ?

Things in the Advanced Players Guide (and a multitude of other books) are PFS-legal for character creation as long as they are listed in the Additional Resources document (http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/rpg/additional) and you own the source book. 

The exception to this is if you are playing a scenario that is listed as being in CORE. Core is a specific option for PFS in which only the Core rulebook (and also some character traits) are allowed. Most scenarios that get listed around here are not CORE, but some are so it's always a good idea to pay attention to that in the listings because you can't mix CORE and non-Core characters in a single table.

Note that you can't purchase even PFS-legal items for your characters unless you have enough fame or the item appears on one of your chronicle sheets. 

You can more details about this in the Guide to Organized play, which is a free download on the paizo site (http://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4). There's also a link in our forums here that has a ton of good information for getting started.

Hope this helps!

(05-29-2017, 01:39 PM)Abraham Z Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 01:17 PM)Parallax1712 Wrote:

regards,
Abraham

Things in the Advanced Players Guide (and a multitude of other books) are PFS-legal for character creation as long as they are listed in the Additional Resources document (http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/rpg/additional) and you own the source book. 

The exception to this is if you are playing a scenario that is listed as being in CORE. Core is a specific option for PFS in which only the Core rulebook (and also some character traits) are allowed. Most scenarios that get listed around here are not CORE, but some are so it's always a good idea to pay attention to that in the listings because you can't mix CORE and non-Core characters in a single table.

Note that you can't purchase even PFS-legal items for your characters unless you have enough fame or the item appears on one of your chronicle sheets. 

You can more details about this in the Guide to Organized play, which is a free download on the paizo site (http://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4). There's also a link in our forums here that has a ton of good information for getting started.

Hope this helps!

It does indeed help ! I will look through the download and read the guides you suggested , and get cracking ! thank you for the help !
hey y'all!
i'm miranda, i live in marietta, and i had a wild time playing pathfinder on sunday of momocon!
sunday was my first time playing pathfinder, but i've been playing d&d 3.5 & 5e since september!
im definitely going to be looking for some more games this week though. my need to play tabletop is insatiable.
(05-29-2017, 09:41 PM)oswiniarty Wrote: hey y'all!
i'm miranda, i live in marietta, and i had a wild time playing pathfinder on sunday of momocon!
sunday was my first time playing pathfinder, but i've been playing d&d 3.5 & 5e since september!
im definitely going to be looking for some more games this week though. my need to play tabletop is insatiable.
Welcome, and we are glad to have you!

As for my intro, I am Glen Parnell. I am a 3-star GM with a beautiful wife who occasionally plays PFS and a beautiful baby boy who will be playing in 7-10 years. I have been out of circulation for 7 months or so. Children change your life but are totally worth it.

- The Masked Ferret
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Welcome to players new and old!

For the newer ones, going to repost this link below to help get ya started!

I've written a guide helping new players understanding PFS and organized play. Click this paragraph to be linked to that!