Introduce Yourself!!!!
Hey, I'm Zeke. I just moved here from Indianapolis. I have exactly zero face to face RPG experience, I just didn't grow up playing. I recently got into pbp on the paizo forums and I love it. So that's why I'm here. I'm looking to play more.
(05-05-2017, 12:22 PM)Coldforged Wrote: Hey, I'm Zeke. I just moved here from Indianapolis. I have exactly zero face to face RPG experience, I just didn't grow up playing. I recently got into pbp on the paizo forums and I love it. So that's why I'm here. I'm looking to play more.

Welcome, Zeke! Lots of great face to face Pathfinder to be had here in Georgia. You can find specific game days on the calendar or in the individual forums for each venue. Let us know if you have any questions.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Howdy, all! I'm Dave Brainard, a 5-star GM and apparently the go-to guy for players who want a challenge. I've played nearly all of the available scenarios (just polishing off some Season 7s and Season 8s), so I don't get out to events as much as I used to, but I am always happy to run a game or schedule a high-level module.
I'm Jack Dominey, based out of Lilburn and playing mainly at My Parents' Basement, Wasteland, and Giga-bites.  Got a couple of GM stars, played a lot of sessions with my now-college-aged daughter, including Eyes of the Ten. (Yes, Brainard is a challenging GM, as the rest of Team Shock & Awesome can attest.)  Don't get to play as much as I'd like due to other obligations, but I do get out whenever I can.
I'm Luke Mc. I'm based out of Kennesaw and I organize PFS at Heroic Gaming up in Roswell.
(05-12-2017, 02:07 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: I'm Luke Mc. I'm based out of Kennesaw and I organize PFS at Heroic Gaming up in Roswell.

IM Tiff and let her know you are on here so they can set you up with your board.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
(05-12-2017, 02:34 PM)liamfisher Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 02:07 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: I'm Luke Mc. I'm based out of Kennesaw and I organize PFS at Heroic Gaming up in Roswell.

IM Tiff and let her know you are on here so they can set you up with your board.

All done thanks.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
Hi all, I'm Matt and am brand new to Pathfinder.  I've played DnD 3.5 E (and other versions) for many years and recently started playing DnD 5E.  I'm based in Duluth so I'd be interested in something local, but I'd need some guidance, since I've never played Pathfinder or Society games.  Where do I start?
If you've played 3.5E you had a great head start on knowing the Pathfinder rules. It means you know about 90% of the base rules, as it is based on 3.5E! Smile

At the top right of every page is a "Calendar" button that has the schedule of games coming up. Games are usually posted about a month in advance. A lot of the individual threads in the Atlanta Lodge section have their addresses listed with city. Wasteland Games is going to be the closest to you, but there's many of places you can drive a little as well and go play!

As well, I've written a guide helping new players understanding PFS and organized play. Click this paragraph to be linked to that!

If you're going to MomoCon, we're having games there as well! Check it out here!

Welcome to the community! Let us know if you have questions!  Smile
Rainbow 
Howdy do!
My name is Noey or Noah which ever you prefer, I've been playing RPG for a couple years now, but am extremely new to PF. I live ITP and am a fairly big nerd on most things Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Pop Culture/Comics. I'll be doing board gaming in my free time whilst in college.