Tyche's PFS 2.0 - June 19, 2021 (12-5pm)
PF2 Glyph 
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

Tyche's Games, will host our return to live Organized Play gaming on June 19, 2021 from 12-5pm. Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in-game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll or other fabulous benefits.

Store policy: Masks for non-vaccinated people and a request for all to wear masks when customers are in the store.

Low/No Contact Event: Sign-in sheets and chronicle sheets will be completed and distributed digitally. 

Going forward, we intend to run one table of PFS2, SFS, or PFS1 scenario per session, on the third Saturday of each month from 12-5pm.

For June 19, 2021, we offer a new scenario from the second season of Pathfinder Society for characters Level 3-6. Pregenerated Characters will be available. 

Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-15: A Dirge for Sarkoris (3-6)  
GM: Jim H.
Scenario Tags: None

Players:
1. Eric - Sign me up!
2. Douglas - Uh yeah!
3. Tiffany - Me too!
4. Scott - Me too, too!
5. Jack - Woot!

Those new to Pathfinder Society Organized Play are free to bring a character made under the PFS 2.0 rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name and your character's class and level - color commentary is also encouraged.  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send me (Tiffany H.) a private message.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Uh... Yeah!
Me too! but I'll need a pregen.
Welcome back!
We are Tyche's Games, Athens' Biggest Little Game Store and proud supporter of the GaPFS.
Wink 
All Right...

I've got Camyrrr, Swashbuckler-3,
Pagan, Champion-5
Or
Thizz Linny, "Cleric"-5

I'd like to try to determine if we'll be going up or not so I only have to convert 1 character to analog...
Woot! Please hold a pregen for me.
(Sooo much to learn about PFS2.)
Thanks, Tiff!
Thank you, Sean!
If there's still room, I'd like to play! I've got a Fighter 3.
Since I'll be running a pregen, I'm trying to figure out which one I'd like. Is there a rule I've missed saying whether I'd use a level 3 or 5? It looks as if I could use either, just adding to the party Challenge Rating if I go higher.
(06-17-2021, 09:12 AM)jackd Wrote: Since I'll be running a pregen, I'm trying to figure out which one I'd like. Is there a rule I've missed saying whether I'd use a level 3 or 5?  It looks as if I could use either, just adding to the party Challenge Rating if I go higher.

You can play whichever you prefer, PF2 is really easy to scale and we will have both pregen 3 & 5 sets available. Printing up a fresh bunch now - APG classes included. See you Saturday!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Sorry for the last minute notice but I'm afraid I won't be able to come after all. Father's day plans were made without my knowledge. Best of luck y'all!