Return to in-person Gaming Survey
Exclamation 
Hi, everyone.

As promised in my last update, I gave the Venture-Officers the opportunity to review the anonymous survey I created to send out to the lodge to get a feel for the general comfort level for a return to in-person play as well as what would make everyone more comfortable.

Before I include the link to the survey, I want to share the health & safety rules put in place by the various venues and conventions in the area where we run or play our games. Since this list is subject to change, I’m sharing it as a link to a Google document that I’ll continue to update as requirements are adjusted.

FLGS & Convention Safety Requirements & Space Updates

As for the survey, it is completely anonymous, with none of the questions being required. I ask that you answer honestly, taking your time to consider your responses before making them. I will be sharing the venue-specific results with the Venture-Officers so they can look over what their venue(s) are requesting in order to feel comfortable returning to in-person play and approach venue or event management accordingly. Also, if you know anyone who participates in games with us who is also not connected to us online (via the forums, Facebook, or elsewhere), or are a representative of one of the venues or conventions where we organize games, please feel free to forward or cross-post this anywhere you feel appropriate (I will be posting this on our forums, our Discord Server, our Facebook Group, the MAG Gaming Group Facebook page / Discord server, and, if permitted by their moderators, the DragonCon Official Facebook page / Discord server).

Return to In-Person Games Survey

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Joel
Since I forgot to include it earlier, I'm adding the link to the statement from Organized Play about VOs being able to set requirements with the support of the venue. https://drive.google.com/file/d/19IjPsCt...sp=sharing
The document where I’m keeping the health and safety information per venue was updated today (updated My Parents’ Basement and Manuel’s Tavern).