Pick-Up Game This Saturday
Hey all,

I am interested in seeing if there are people who would want to get together to play this Saturday, September 2nd. Unfortunately Dragon Con is outside of my budget so I won't be attending, but would love to try to get a game in with other people who are not going.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
The main issue would be finding a GM. What were you wanting to play? And where are you willing to play?
I'd be up for playing pretty much anything that I haven't already done  (including SFS quests) - I've got things in pretty much every tier except for 6-7. I'd probably want to stay somewhat close to Atlanta, so either Giga or Wasteland would be best.
Well me and Lerney would be willing to play the Starfinder quests at Giga. Kerney might be willing to GM Pathfinder but we would need to know what you can still play. You didn't mention Core so I presume you are not interested in it.
Yeah, I haven't gotten into Core yet (primarily because I still have a lot of normal PFS available). In terms of what scenarios I have available, is my pfstracker link not showing in my signature? (If not, anyone have an idea of how to 'turn on' the signature, since the link is included when I look at my profile)
Go to your signature and be sure you clicked the "Enable my signature in all of my existing posts." option.

So your link is here.

Mine is here.

And they can be compared here.

It will be narrowed down as more players want to join.
I'd love to get a tier 10-11 in if possible, and it looks like there would be a couple options for at least you and I (4-10, 4-20, 7-04, 8-04, etc.).
Between the short notice for a 7 - 11 and the general lack of interest I don't think this will happen. Dragoncon devours all.