Athens After Dark - September 26, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
Rainbow 
Athens After Dark returns to Pathfinding this week at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For September 26, 2017 we offer the third and final scenario from a Season 8 arc for levels 3-7:

Event #46452

#8-12—Tyranny of Winds, Part 3: Caught in the Eclipse  (3rd-7th)  GM: Tiffany H. & Jim H.
Players:
1. Eric - Witch 4 

2. Douglas - Swashbuckler 4 or Alchemist 6 
3. Dorian - Pregen ?  
4. Kyle - Skald 2 or Pregen ?
5. Aaron M. - Plissken 5
6. DaveB - ? ? 

7. Cahoon - Rogue 3
8. Jason - Vigilante 4

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Witch 4
Down is Dergu, Swashbuckler - 4; Up is Pokey, Alchemist - 6
any pregen
Put me down for a pregen please, unless we do a second table with low-levels, in which case Vilgrom Wingarm, Skald -2 will come back. Thanks!
Be there, maybe with Plissken the level 5 almost hellknight.
Pathfinder? I'm in.
I am planning to attend. I am new to this sort of thing but I am excited to learn. I see there are already 6 players signed up, which is the max according to what I saw in my quick read-through of the PFS rule book. I would be more than happy just observe and learn for a bit. I have a homebrew game coming up with some other first time gamers that I will be GMing and I want to absorb as much as I can.

If there is a seat available at the table I will use Furtivo, a lvl 3 rogue.
(09-19-2017, 01:54 PM)Cahoon Wrote: I am planning to attend. I am new to this sort of thing but I am excited to learn. I see there are already 6 players signed up, which is the max according to what I saw in my quick read-through of the PFS rule book. I would be more than happy just observe and learn for a bit. I have a homebrew game coming up with some other first time gamers that I will be GMing and I want to absorb as much as I can.

If there is a seat available at the table I will use Furtivo, a lvl 3 rogue.

Welcome, Cahoon!

You are welcome to come and participate.

I will add a 2nd table - no problem.

Looking forward to meeting you.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Please add me to the list with a vigilante/4. Thanks!

-Jason