Giga-Bites October 21st 2017 Game Day - SFS and PFS both slots
Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder and Starfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up fo October 21st, 2017 at Giga-Bites.

Starfinder and Pathfinder both slots this month. Enough for everyone to play what they want!

This event does provide GM boons and a chance to win player boons through the Regional Support Program!

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM
STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (Levels 1-4)
GM: Bart, Liam
Players:
  1. Edward
  2. Andrew
  3. Lee
  4. Gjorbjond
  5. Everwho
  6. Dennis
  7. Joel
  8. Will
  9. Travis
  10. Jon

PATHFINDER Scenario: #2-21 The Dalsine Affair (Levels 1-7)
GM: Perry
Players:
  1. Nashoba
  2. Katherine

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-03 Yesteryear's Truth (Levels 1-4)
GM: Bart, Liam
Players:
  1. Edward
  2. Lee
  3. Gjorbjond
  4. Everwho
  5. Dennis
  6. Joel
  7. Will
  8. Jon
  9. Martin

PATHFINDER Scenario: #7-21 The Sun Orchid Scheme (Levels 1-5)
GM: Perry
Players:
  1. Nashoba
  2. Katherine
  3. Kerney

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 83054

"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I'll GM Sun Orchid and play Dalsine.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I'll play both Starfinders.
Dalsine is 1-7 and you really dont want tp play at 1-2

And i will GM both Starfinder slots
sign me up for both starfinder
Please sign me up to play both pathfinder slots.
Sign me up for 2-21. Unfortunately I don't have any 6-7 characters currently, so I'd need to go either 1-2 or 3-4
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
(08-28-2017, 11:28 AM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: Sign me up for 2-21. Unfortunately I don't have any 6-7 characters currently, so I'd need to go either 1-2 or 3-4

Bart has advised us not to play this at 1-2. I've got a level 5 that I would be happy to play, so maybe depending on other people we should aim for tier 3-4?
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Please add me to both Pathfinder games. I have either a cleric 5 or barbarian 5.

Katherine
Please sign me up for both Starfinder slots

Peter
Peter Chen