Happy 10 Year Anniversary GAPFS!
Back in October of the year 2010, Mike Brock(our very first Venture-Captain in Georgia and former Campaign Coordinator) created the original Georgia PFS website.  He, along with the Pratts, John Compton, Josh, Jen, Colin and a handful of others began hosting sessions at the old Tower Games and Galactic Quest (both in different locations now).  Ten years later, here we are!

My first session was February of 2011 at Tower.  Derek Blyler and I were interested in getting back into RPGs and had talked about Pathfinder for awhile.  It was Derek who stumbled upon the Georgia PFS website and he signed both of us up to play that Saturday in February.  Our scenarios were #7 Among The Living and #49 Among The Dead.  Keira and Nani Pratt were the GMS(they would go on to be Venture-Captains for Georgia after Mike took over as coordinator) and we played in the back room of Tower, which you typically had to pay extra for because it was "decorated" but we got to use for free.  Derek played Kasheed, a grapple monk and I played a mostly useless Rogue named Ridley.  Both of these characters would go on to be a part of an Eyes of the Ten party along with two crazy barbarians, a fighter, an alchemist that saved our lives more than once, and the most annoyingly ineffective cleric you will ever meet(and you have actually met him, if you've played #5-20 The Sealed Gate).

This game day expanded into an addiction... which in the beginning sucked because there were only two game days a month.  Through careful cultivation, we've grown Georgia PFS into what it is today, even if a virus has put things on hold.  David Shaw used to go to those games and established the Athens chapter.  He and I both became Venture-Captain roughly at the same time(I think he was a month or so before me) and, we actually became the talk of PFS Gen Con for several years.  Georgia had the most games, the most players, the most four and five star GMs, the most active website, and we gave PFS it's coordinator and John Compton.  We even had a year long feud between Joe Caubo and Kyle Baird, resulting in a center stage table in front of several hundred players for Race For The Runecarved Key, all waiting to see Joe die... he did.  

Through Georgia PFS, quite a few friends have been made, here and abroad.  I've had some amazing adventures both as a character and in real life and, wouldn't trade any of it for the world.  I am proud to have served as the liaison at Manuel's Tavern, as VL, and as VC.  I'm proud of our holiday parties and the Dragon Cons(before Paizo reigned us in and Dragon Con kicked us out of our regular room)  There are some things I would have handled differently if I could go back but ultimately I hope everyone has had the same experience that I have had!

Hopefully soon, we'll be able to sit down at a table again.  In the meantime, as always Explore, Report, and Cooperate!

P.S.  Diamond Dust Cowboys forever!
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

And a fun time it has been! Looking forward to when we can all play at a table again one of these days!
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198