DragonCon 2020 Online
d20 
Hi, everyone.

DragonCon 2020 Virtual Gaming is now open for registration. 
The site for registration is Tabletop Events
There is a fee for registration (I believe it is less than $5)
Also, there is a Discord channel to be added to for gaming text and chat for the convention.  The Discord Channel is DragonCon RPG Players
And there is also the DragonCon Official Discord Channel.

PFS (both editions) and SFS games will be run in the following slots:

Friday (September 4), Saturday (September 5), and Sunday (September 6):
  • 9 a.m.
  • 2 p.m.
  • 7 p.m.
I hope to see you all there.
Here is a direct link to the Dragoncon Event Page.
Just to clarify: if I wanted to play, I would just need to buy a badge, and *then* individual table slots, but not a "membership" to the convention (whatever that entails?)

DH
(08-27-2020, 08:59 AM)dhaller99 Wrote: Just to clarify: if I wanted to play, I would just need to buy a badge, and *then* individual table slots, but not a "membership" to the convention (whatever that entails?)

DH

To my knowledge, that is correct
I just tested the site. A badge is $2.00. There is no cost per game ticket, and no membership requirement in order to get a badge or tickets.
I am new to online gaming...is there a cheat sheet anywhere as to what I will need in order to take part in PFS games this weekend?
(09-03-2020, 02:36 PM)Twomutts Wrote: I am new to online gaming...is there a cheat sheet anywhere as to what I will need in order to take part in PFS games this weekend?

The first step would be signing up at Tabletop Events for a “badge”.  From there, picking games you’re interested in playing and getting tickets for them.  Each GM is responsible for reaching out to their players to send them where the game will be played (Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, etc.) and a sign-up sheet.  From there, it becomes a question of whether you want to use a pregen or bring your own Organized Play character to the table, as you would need to import or create it in the Virtual Tabletop your GM will be using.
(09-03-2020, 03:25 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 02:36 PM)Twomutts Wrote: I am new to online gaming...is there a cheat sheet anywhere as to what I will need in order to take part in PFS games this weekend?

The first step would be signing up at Tabletop Events for a “badge”.  From there, picking games you’re interested in playing and getting tickets for them.  Each GM is responsible for reaching out to their players to send them where the game will be played (Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, etc.) and a sign-up sheet.  From there, it becomes a question of whether you want to use a pregen or bring your own Organized Play character to the table, as you would need to import or create it in the Virtual Tabletop your GM will be using.

Thanks!!
(09-03-2020, 04:15 PM)Twomutts Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 03:25 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote:

Thanks!!

Any time!

Don’t forget to also join the Discord channels listed above, as they will be used for information as well as text and voice during the games.