Starfinder?
Short and to the point: do we want to play Starfinder at this venue? Keep in mind that there are other venues (GigaBites, Heroic Gaming) that already have Starfinder on their schedules.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I think it depends on how much material gets released. It looks like Giga-Bites will be running 1 slot a month. If Starfinder only releases one scenario a month then that should be fine. But if they release 2+ a month and Giga doesn't increase the slots then I wouldn't mind playing Starfinder at Hobbytown as long as it doesn't overlap with Giga.
I'm down for it here if there's enough interest, since I can't see myself driving to Giga for one 4 hour slot.
I want to see how good Starfinder is before weighing in on this, It's entirely possible that it will be a poorly done series, or have a lot of bugs that need to be fixed.

If it goes well, then sure, we can run some here.
There is a 1 - 2 Evergreen and a quest with level 1 pregens that I think is also evergreen. You could pick a day and run both. Then everyone can decide.
This season, unless something changes, is going to be 1 scenario a month. I plan to run 2 in October at Giga alongside old Pathfinder stuff so that we're only behind by 1 scenario we can save for a buffer if something gets delayed.

I plan to adjust from there based on interest and if they change the scenario release rate. Just so you have an FYI on Giga as it was brought up.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Also please remember thst if one or two venues get all of the new scenarios, then how do we expect the others to grow.
Seeing every store running SFS, to the point that there are few PFS tables makes me say, please, don't.
You already know that it's a no for me.
Based on the feedback from this thread and from informal conversations, we shall postpone running Starfinder for the time being.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)