Athens After Dark August 22, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
gapfs 
Athens After Dark peers across that metaphorical ditch at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For August 22, 2017 we offer the second scenario from 3-part Season 8 arc for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#8-10—Tyranny of Winds, Part 2: Secrets of the Endless Sky (1st-5th)  GM: Tiffany H. and Jim H.
Players:
1. Kyle - Skald 2 

2. Eric - Witch 4 
3. DaveB - Multirat 5 
4. Douglas - Swashbuckler 4? 
5. Reggie - Wizard 5 or Summoner 2 
6. Aaron M. - Something ?

7. Dorian - Berserker 2
8. Adam - Pregen 1 or 4

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Level 2 skald please
Witch 4
I'm in. More ratty goodness!

thanks

Dave B.
Dr. Mazda
ocultist 4
thanks, yo.
I'll try to make it with my witch hater Smile
I'm ready...
(08-13-2017, 09:11 PM)dougl319 Wrote: I'm ready...

I'm confused. I have Winds part 2 as 08-10...
wizard 5 or summoner 2 for the waitlist.
I will show up with something in case there is a second table/opening.