Coronavirus and Organized Play events at Titan and Starfinder at Giga-Bites
All,

I had a conversation with Will this evening, and one of the big topics of discussion was Organized Play and Coronavirus.
  • As of this afternoon, the White House has altered their guidance on avoiding gatherings down from 50 people to 10 people. 
  • The CDC has not altered its guidance from the 50 that was listed on their website as of yesterday.
  • The City of Atlanta has limited all public gatherings to a maximum of 50 people as of 7:12 this evening (down from 250)l
  • The City of Smyrna has issued no specific guidance, deferring to the CDC's guidance.
  • The City of Marietta has issued no specific guidance, also deferring to the CDC's guidance.
  • Per Tonya via the VO Discord channel, Paizo has suspended the VO requirements while the Coronavirus pandemic is impacting the planet.
With all of that having been said, I will be continuing to monitor the CDC's guidance, and, should it be changed to align with the guidance given by the White House today, I will be suspending Organized Play activity for which I am responsible at the two named venues until such time as the guidance changes.  Additionally, with people backing out at Giga for this weekend due to health reasons, game day may be called (we have enough for a full table at the first session, and a mostly full table for the second), but, it may be called off without hitting the below legal table size threshold, solely based on the fact there are nearly always at least 50 people in the venue at Giga-Bites.

As Tonya also suggested the possibility of running sessions online, I have purchased a Fantasy Grounds Classic Ultimate License and am learning the system so I can recreate the Starfinder Society Scenarios and Pathfinder Society Second Edition Scenarios within the program in order to run remotely (GMs are required to have a paid license while players can have a free license). 

There are other virtual tabletop systems available, as well as play by post options, so that anyone who wants their Pathfinder and Starfinder fixes will be able to get them via any means they feel comfortable using.

More to come as the situation changes.
Level Up cancelled it's open gaming, leagues, and tourneys. I await to if Cobb imposes any restrictions.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
I'm going to actively discourage folks from meeting in public spaces for gaming at this point.

I can't tell you to cancel the events, but I can ask that you limit your risks.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
As of this morning, the White House has officially published its guidance to be avoiding gatherings of 10 people or more, and the CDC has linked to it, while also keeping their guidance of groups of 50 on a later page. I am going to cancel Starfinder game day at Giga-Bites given this update to the CDC website.