Fantasy Grounds
In light of the virus outbreak, I purchased a subscription and all available rulebooks for Pathfinder 2E and Starfinder on Fantasy Grounds.  I’m still learning the program, but will be ready to run things online, if need be, in the near future.
How difficult is the program? I had looked at another platform a while back when someone was considering it for the weekly game since players moved away.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
From what I've done in the Classic program, it's not terribly difficult, though not always 100% intuitive (but there are tutorial videos on YouTube on how to use it).

After discussion with Liam, I've also loaded up the Unity version of the program (since players can't join games on the version of the platform they don't have, and as I don't know who has which, plus, I know Liam has the Unity version and plans to run PF2 using it). I'll update on its ease of use after I've played around with it a bit.
We played using Unity today. A bit of a struggle now and then, but once we got rolling it was pretty OK. I'd definitely be up for playing some PFS2 and Starfinder using the platform.
Unity definitely has some glitches which are mostly solved by everyone restarting every 1 or 2 hours. Haven't tried Classic.
I seem to run into issues with the updater in Unity, which then drives other errors, though it works reasonably well otherwise.
Yes, we had to have people update twice, then go into the game they are playing, then go back out and update again for everything to work in Unity. Then we still had to close and open every few hours.