Athens After Dark - March 24, 2020 (6:30-11:30pm) POSTPONED!
PF2 Glyph 
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED! 

Athens After Dark is rocking the new system at Little Kings, a great downtown venue - tonight it's Pathfinder Second Edition. 

We intend to run one PFS1, SFS, or PFS2 session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 5 delightful years, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo swag and get a re-roll.

For March 24, 2020, we offer a new scenario from the first season of Paizo's Second Edition of the Pathfinder RPG system for levels 1-4. 

Pathfinder Society 2.0 Scenario #1-12: The Burden of Envy (1-4)  GM: Jim H.
Scenario Tags: Faction (Radiant Oath)

Players:
1. Shannon - ? ?
2. Tiff - Fighter 2 or Bard 2
3. Eric - Vic Viper
4. Douglas - ? ?

Event #46452

Those new to the Pathfinder 2.0 Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS 2.0 rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Sign me up please
Shannon
Vic Viper
Include me please
This event will be postponed until further notice - more information here.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/