Giga-Bites April 4th, 2020 Gameday - CANCELLED!
Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder/Starfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for April 4th, 2020 at Giga-Bites.

More games for PFS at Giga! This month is a 2 part series for levels 3-6.

Don't be afraid to sign up if a table if full. Oftentimes, if we have about 3 days before an event we can get another table going.

(Note on factions: You do not have to have a character of the appropriate faction to play the scenario. Some may not even have boons related to the faction, but it is possible that they may.)

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

Scenario: #1-16: The Perennial Crown Part 1: Opal of Bhopan (Levels 3-6)
Tags: Metaplot
GM: TBD x2
Players:
  1. Daniel H - Sorcerer 5
  2. Edward - Bard 5
  3. Chris - Smoog 5
  4. Patricia - Wizard 3
  5. Lee - Bard 3
Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

Scenario: #1-17: The Perennial Crown Part 2: The Thorned Monarch (Levels 3-6)
Tags: Metaplot
GM: Daniel H, TBD
Players:
  1. Edward - Bard 5
  2. Chris - Smoog 5
  3. Patricia - Wizard 4
  4. Lee - Bard 4
Wait List:

Event Code: 83054

"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I'll play both with a Bard 5.
Please add Patricia and me to both slots. We will be running a Wizard and Bard respectively, both level 3's for the first slot and level 4's for the second slot. Thank you!
Smoog 5 for both, please.
Right now Giga is on restricted gatherings to follow CDC requirements. I'm not going to cancel this as it's a few weeks out, but we will be playing it by ear based on how they're operating.

Games Played:
If there is interest, I am willing to host one of the tables at my house in Norcross. I will even offer to provide dinner. Just a thought.
Global Pandemic so yea, Remove me from the game day.
As is a surprise to no one, despite me forgetting to post it. This game day is being cancelled for reasons stated in other threads. We'll see what happens next month!

Games Played:
Yup, plus worth mentioning Giga cannot stay open besides pick-up/delivery food starting Friday afternoon.