Wasteland PFS March 2020
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on March 14th, 2020.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 2691983

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM Pathfinder Society Scenario #7–17: Thralls of the Shattered God

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5-9.

After two years of blood and bravery, the Fifth Mendevian Crusade has struck a terrible blow to the Worldwound’s demons and reclaimed lost territory. The Pathfinder Society, as one of the crusade’s partners in this endeavor, has earned the right to explore and salvage what it can of the lost Sarkorian sites under Mendev’s control, and it has identified one ruin as a priority. In fact, the site seems to actively call to one agent in particular, a scarred survivor of abyssal experiments. Venture-Captain Jorsal of Lauterbury has asked the PCs to accompany this agent into the wasteland, where perhaps she might learn how to control her demonic half—or purge it completely.

Content in “Thralls of the Shattered God” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Silver Crusade faction.

GM: Will

1.  Mike Archer 8
2.  Meghan Summoner
3.  Brienne Warpriest

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to BrienneofDarth (bstrallow @ gmail . com).
Sign me up! Lvl 8 Archer will represent.

Is this an extra long adventure? Just asking because the time slot is unusual.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
No it's not... I didn't intend to put it up for that long... Shouldn't post these things that late at night.
I will GM this for you if you want. Katherine might want to play this as well.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Oh sure, I certainly wouldn't mind playing if you're okay running this game.
Will has to bow out, which leaves this game with not enough people to make. Sorry Mike, but it looks like there's no game tomorrow.
I can come play if that will allow the table to make. Just let me know.
Crap, at this point I'm not really prepared to do it.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Sorry Mike. I tried.