Dragon Star Game Day : Starfinder - Sunday, 3/22 1-6pm
SF Logo 
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED! 

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

Dragon Star Hobbies
1961 Barnett Shoals Rd, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code: 65,895

Starfinder Society Scenario - #2-13 Storm of the End Times (Levels 1-4) 

GM: Dave B.

Players
1. Eric 
2. Matt -Solarian 2/3
3. Tiff
4. Shannon
5. Jim
6. Douglas

Waitlist
sommthin
Tentatively sign me up with a Stellafera Solarian lvl 2 or 4.
Me plesse
Please add Tiff with something level-appropriate - thanks!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Yes, yes, yes!
Please add me to the waitlist Jacob Brown
Exclamation 
Dragon Star has postponed all public events so we will be delaying our game days until further notice.

Here's the lastest from Dragon Star Hobbies

"Dear customers and friends, at this time we are suspending all events in store for the next few weeks. We will still be open for retail sales only, from 10am-6pm.
We are also happy to announce we will be providing both a free delivery service and curbside pickup for all our products in store. The minimum total order for delivery will be 50$ and we will be delivering in a 20 mile radius. There of course will be no minimum for curbside pickup. Call us at 706-850-6181 during business hours to set up a delivery or for curbside pickup. We are also waiving all fees for over the phone orders in order to better serve you.
Please be safe with your families and friends and thank you for your patronage. We’ll see you again for events soon."