DragonCon - Slot Zeroes
I'd like to use this space to start discussing where/when/general interest in doing Slot Zeroes for the DragonCon premiere scenarios that just dropped, namely 9-01, 9-02, and 9-03.

To the uninitiated, the Slot Zero serves two primary purposes:  1.  Trial Run for GMs who will later run the scenario, and 2. Play Time for Volunteers who would otherwise not be able to participate.  Obviously, these goals are only achieved if preferential seating is given to DCon judges.  Civilians aren't necessarily prohibited, they just start at 'wait list' status.

There are four likely candidate weekend dates before DCon:

Saturday, August 19  (GenCon Weekend)
Sunday, August 20
Saturday, August 26
Sunday, August 27

An intro Starfinder event is currently scheduled for Sunday, August 27 at Heroic Gaming with registration elsewhere.  I'd like to encourage everyone to consider this to be the 'slot zero' for the Starfinder Quests.

Given the nature of the Specials, I'm skeptical that we'll be able to Zero those, but for those of you venturing to GenCon, we might be able to pull something off on the 26/27 weekend.

I can make inquiries with Wasteland about availability of the venue; I consider this a solid mid-Atlanta/mid-Athens location, and it *usually* has wide availability.  Please feel free to suggest alternative venues.

Perry's Personal Preferences:

I'm willing to eat 9-01 to run for a table.  

I do *not* want to eat 9-02, and if wishes were horses, I'd like to assemble an Andoran Spec Ops team to play that with (aka 'Eagle Team Six').
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report