My Parents' Basement - March 11
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

CANCELLED
Wednesday, March 11, 6:30-11:00 

Important note: I'll be out of town this gameday. Would someone like to volunteer to run something? The current group of players has low-level PCs so something tier 1-5 is likely most appropriate. As usual, this is for Pathfinder 1e.

Table 1: TBD
GM:
1. James - Kineticist (level 2?)
2. Dave - Gunslinger (level 2?)
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I'm up for gaming with my kineticist
Reminder to everyone that I'll be out of town for this gameday, so unless someone else steps forward and offers to run something this gameday will be cancelled.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

(02-21-2020, 09:29 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Important note: I'll be out of town this gameday. Would someone like to volunteer to run something? The current group of players has low-level PCs so something tier 1-5 is likely most appropriate. As usual, this is for Pathfinder 1e.

GM:
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

Dave here! I'll bring my gunslinger.
Added you. However, a reminder to everyone that I'm out of town for this gameday so unless we get a GM (and 1 more player), this gameday will unfortunately have to be cancelled. Anyone ready to take a stab at GM-ing? It's fun - I promise!

Last call for a GM volunteer and 1 more player. If not, I'll go ahead and cancel this game night. I should be back in town in April and able to run again then.

I’m going to cancel this game day. See y’all next month.

(02-21-2020, 09:29 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

CANCELLED

GM:
2. Dave - Gunslinger (level 2?)
Waitlist:

And just that quickly it falls apart!! I'm not going to be able to make it after all. ---David