CANCELED - Giga-Bites March 21, 2020 Game Day SFS / PFS 1.0)
Would like to play both slots. Character TBD for first slot. Envoy if still in tier.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
I'll take a slot on the Cost of Living.
No idea what character yet I have to track down my SFS stuff.

-Luke
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
It looks like the PFS 1 table is not going to make and my daughter, Patricia, has found something else she would like to do, so please remove us from the PFS table. Thanks!
I have to withdraw from this date as GM. Unfortunately the local risk levels for COVID have made it to where I'm going to have to pull from most game days.
Update has been made with Matt dropping as second GM. Three players are now on the waitlist, and a reqipuest has been made for a second GM.
Going to half to back out.
With the ongoing environment means I'm needing to limit contact with groups due to some personal things.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
Any of the players attending have the Ice World Flip Map Pack? I do not own any of the flip map packs.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Sorry, I'm gonna have to back out of this gameday.
Backing out of this gameday too.
All,

As information, I reached out to Giga-Bites to find out their stance on game days, given the CDC's guidance to avoid gatherings of 50+ people (which Giga-Bites normally does seem to have on game days).

The response from Kai was as follows: "As of right now, we are still open normal hours and welcome folks to come in and safely play at the store. we have staff constantly cleaning common surfaces and offer tools to better protect the players. we are keeping an eye on how large the 'gatherings' of players get, and if at any time we feel it is no longer safe, we will take action. So events and open play can still take place at Giga, but we urge folks to use caution and their own judgement".

At this time, we are down to one table for the first slot, and still at one for the second slot.

As I mentioned in the Discord chat, I purchased a subscription to Fantasy Grounds and am learning the software so I can run remotely after I learn what I'm doing (which I'm hoping, as I'm working remotely currently, to have some down time to do prior to the weekend). If I can figure out how to import the scenario information into the program and get it right quickly, I will hopefully be able to run both scenarios via Fantasy Grounds in the very near future.

Stay safe, wash your hands, and do what you feel is best for yourselves.