Not-A-Con 2020 - Registration is now open on Warhorn
Star 
Free on Sunday, March 29, 2020? Join us at Not-A-Con 2020 for 2 slots of PFS 1.0, SFS, and PFS 2.0!

Registration is now open on Warhorn - sign up here.

When: March 29, 2020
Time: 9:30am – 8:30pm
Slot 1 – 9:30am – 2:00pm
Slot 2 – 4:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Fort Yargo State Park
210 South Broad Street
Group Shelter B
Winder, Georgia 30680

Event#2698948

We will offer a variety of scenarios from 10 seasons of Pathfinder Society 1.0, an assortment from 2 seasons of Starfinder Society scenarios, and some choices from the exciting first season of Pathfinder Society 2.0.

We also need GM volunteers – your additional contributions of time and effort are greatly appreciated. Contact me before the event goes live or sign up as GM when registering for sessions on Warhorn. Thank you in advance!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please send me a pm.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Are we still doing this, given the current virus situation?
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Thumbs Up 
For the time being, this event is set to happen. I have informed the OPF/Paizo that we will still hold the event, using CDC standards for sanitary practice. It IS more than 2 weeks away. 

I will make an official determination on Monday, March 23 - and post it here, on Discord, and on all of the usual channels. 

Until then, it's on!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I'm dropping from this event and strongly encourage all to consider carefully. We are in a crucial period where minimizing interactions and social groupings can have a significant effect on slowing the pandemic's exponential growth rate. Obviously, none of us can live in complete isolation, but temporarily letting go of optional social gatherings should - in my opinion - be one of the first things we should be doing.

Another option to consider: moving the whole event to a virtual tabletop like Roll20.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Sunday evening, the CDC recommended “that no mass gatherings with 50 people or more — including weddings, festivals, parades, concerts, sporting events or conferences — be held in the United States for the next eight weeks” and that events only be “continued if they can be carried out with adherence to guidelines for protecting vulnerable populations, hand hygiene and social distancing.”

Today, the Georgia State Parks System contacted me confirming our facility reservations for Not-A-Con and with the following statement: “All DNR-managed Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites remain open. Safety is our utmost priority, so we want to assure you that facilities are being properly cleaned and restrooms are well stocked with soap. Our hiking trails, fishing docks, campsites, accommodations, golf courses and other amenities are available for those seeking quiet time in nature. Ranger programs are being evaluated to be consistent with public health recommendations.”

Currently, registration for this event stands at 35 people, which falls within recommended limits and within a space built to accommodate 100+ and with generous sanitary facilities.

So, as of today March 16, 2020, Not-A-Con is still ON.

Personal and community safety are paramount. If you feel that you are unable to follow the above guidelines, if you are in an at-risk group, that you might put others at risk, or wish to withdraw for any other reason – please do so!

Please PM me if you have questions or concerns – I will post updates to this event as the CDC continues to update recommendations.
As an individual at higher risk, I'm going to have to bow out.
Sunday evening, the CDC recommended “that no mass gatherings with 50 people or more — including weddings, festivals, parades, concerts, sporting events or conferences — be held in the United States for the next eight weeks” and that events only be “continued if they can be carried out with adherence to guidelines for protecting vulnerable populationshand hygiene and social distancing.”

Today, the Georgia State Parks System contacted me confirming our facility reservations for Not-A-Con and with the following statement: “All DNR-managed Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites remain open. Safety is our utmost priority, so we want to assure you that facilities are being properly cleaned and restrooms are well stocked with soap. Our hiking trails, fishing docks, campsites, accommodations, golf courses and other amenities are available for those seeking quiet time in nature. Ranger programs are being evaluated to be consistent with public health recommendations.”

Currently, registration for this event stands at 35 people, which falls within recommended limits and within a space built to accommodate 100+ and with generous sanitary facilities. 

So, as of today March 16, 2020, Not-A-Con is still ON.

Personal and community safety are paramount. If you feel that you are unable to follow the above guidelines, if you are in an at-risk group, that you might put others at risk, or wish to withdraw for any other reason – please do so! 

Please PM me if you have questions or concerns – I will post updates to this event as the CDC continues to update recommendations.