Any chance for a pick up game?
I'm going to be in Atlanta (downtown) for Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday Feb 2/3/4 and am looking for any daytime (rare, I know) pickup sessions.
I have only 1 active character, a level 2 elven ranger, and would love a little action while in town.

I have played #1-04 Bandits of Immenwood, #1-05 Trailblazer's Bounty, #1-10 Tarnbreaker's Trail, and #1-11 Flames of Rebellion, so anything else would interest me. 

Thanks mates. Play on!
Unfortunately I won't be available then. If you are still around on Thursday I think that Level Up Games in Duluth has a Thursday night PF2 game.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(02-01-2020, 12:42 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: Unfortunately I won't be available then. If you are still around on Thursday I think that Level Up Games in Duluth has a Thursday night PF2 game.

Bummer. We'll be leaving Thursday morning to come back to Asheville. I have 2 sessions set up here on Saturday the 8th - was just hoping to grab 1 session in between, so I don't have to run a pregen 3rd Sat night. I could run my ranger then.