Wasteland PFS February 2020
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on February 8th, 2020.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 2691983

1:30 PM – 7:00 PM Pathfinder Society Scenario #7–17: Thralls of the Shattered God

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5-9.

After two years of blood and bravery, the Fifth Mendevian Crusade has struck a terrible blow to the Worldwound’s demons and reclaimed lost territory. The Pathfinder Society, as one of the crusade’s partners in this endeavor, has earned the right to explore and salvage what it can of the lost Sarkorian sites under Mendev’s control, and it has identified one ruin as a priority. In fact, the site seems to actively call to one agent in particular, a scarred survivor of abyssal experiments. Venture-Captain Jorsal of Lauterbury has asked the PCs to accompany this agent into the wasteland, where perhaps she might learn how to control her demonic half—or purge it completely.

Content in “Thralls of the Shattered God” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Silver Crusade faction.

GM: 

1.  Meghan
2.  Brienne
4.  Lee
5. Patricia

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to BrienneofDarth (bstrallow @ gmail . com).
Please sign-up Patricia and me for the 2nd game, Thralls of a Shattered God.  She will be playing her 6th lvl Rogue/Swashbuckler and I have options, but will most likely play my 6th Alchemist.  We are sorry that we are going to miss the first game, but Patricia has a Piano recital from 12-1 PM and we could not get there much before 1:30. 

Thanks,
Lee
In that case, since you requested both of these games, I am changing what the first one is.
I hate to do this, but my sister has decided for the family to celebrate my nephew's birthday Saturday night, so we will no longer be able to attend the evening session. Trust me when I say that both Patricia and I would much prefer to be playing Pathfinder. I see that this may cause the table not to make. I will offer that if it is helpful / does not cause problems, Patricia and I are available between 1:30 and 7:00, if there is interest in getting in only one slot.
I am willing to run both slots. Katherine is planning on playing both slots.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I hate to do this, but I am still feeling pretty out of it. I'm going to have to pull out of the game tomorrow.
As you may notice, I did as Lee suggested and made it so there is only one game tomorrow. I hope this isn't too inconvenient for anyone else. Smile
I am sorry to say. Due to a variety of events game will not be happening today. I am sorry.
I'll totally play if you reschedule this!  Just PM me.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309