Wasteland Gaming (WLG) September 9, 2017 Game Day
gapfs 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on September 9, 2017.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

Event Code: 71308

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
SFS Quest: Into the Unknown GM - CANCELLED

A series of five Starfinder Quests designed for 1st-level characters.

When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.

"Into the Unknown" includes five, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs from exploring Absalom Station, to partaking in starship combat, to exploring an alien world. The fifth adventure in the series provides a stunning conclusion that takes the PC's previous accomplishments into account for a climactic final showdown against an enemy starship.

Written by Ron Lundeen.

1.   Peter C
2.   Travis

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
1-00: Claim to Salvation GM - CANCELLED

A Starfinder Society Scenario Special designed for 4th-level pregenerated characters.

Following the disastrous Scoured Stars Incident, the Starfinder Society fights to remain relevant as the rest of the galaxy moves on. With surviving agents stretched to their limits, the First Seeker launches a desperate bid to search the false moon of Salvation's End. Will the mission reveal a discovery that can stabilize the Society long enough for a new generation of Starfinders to come to the fore? Players use 4th-level versions of the Starfinder iconic characters in this debut special event of the Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild.

Written by Larry Wilhelm.

1.   Peter C

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Sign me up for both games

Peter
Peter Chen
Are there any other suggestions for content for this game day?

Barring an outbreak of interest, the event will be cancelled on or about Wednesday, September 6.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Sign me up for the quests
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Ordinarily I'd be interested in playing more Starfinder, but with it being a week after DragonCon I don't think I could make it fly. I enjoyed 1-1.
Peter, Travis - I'm going to go ahead and pull the plug on this one.

If you're willing to drive over to Roswell, there's a table of 1-1 at Heroic on this date.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison