Starfinder Sunday @ Titan Smyrna - 2/9/20
At Titan Games and Comics in Smyrna, GA, we will offer both Pathfinder 2E and Starfinder Society games on the first and second Sundays of the month (Pathfinder 2E on the first Sunday, Starfinder on the second Sunday) from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Both games are eligible for boons under the Regional Support Program.

All players are welcome.

Pregenerated characters will be available for anyone who wants to try the game but has not created their own character yet (or who does not yet have one within the tiers being offered).

Here is this month's offering:

Scenario:  1-09: Live Exploration Extreme!
Tier:  1-4
Tags:  None
GM:  Joel

Players:  
  1.  Matt
  2.  Steve Envoy 2
  3.  Mark
  4.  Melissa
  5.  Keir
  6.  Austin

Waitlist:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. It is important to sign up ahead of time. Please note that for this game day we cannot increase the number of tables!

Also if there are any requests to change or add a scenario, please post those requests below.  We may not be able to alter the schedule, but we'll try our best to accommodate!

The store is located BEHIND Best Buy. It is a different building completely. The door is at the end of the building. Please watch your step.

Address is:
Titan Games and Comics
2512 Cobb Pkwy.
Smyrna GA 30080

Event number is 2696665
Sign me up tentatively
Put me down
Mark and Melissa will be with me
Hi, signed up after seeing the event on Meetup - would love to play if there is space. My name is Keir. I've played Starfinder but haven't done SFS.
(02-05-2020, 01:14 AM)Rindell Wrote: Hi, signed up after seeing the event on Meetup - would love to play if there is space.  My name is Keir.  I've played Starfinder but haven't done SFS.

Welcome, Keir.  I'll have pre-generated characters available in the event you do not have a Society Legal character available in the level 1 - 4 range.

If you're curious about what's considered "Society Legal", you'll want to look at the Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guideand the Additional Resources page.
I will be there playing my Dwarf Operative. Level 2 if I am not mistaken.
Edit: turns out I have two level 1s with 2 experience each and a level 5 (whom would be the one who I would like to bring for this particular adventure, but that is how the cookie crumbles).
TLDR I got a level one Operative.
Mel will likely be playing a level 3 Izalguun Operative, and I will probably be a level 4 Vlaka Mystic (unless we are playing very down, in which case I have a level 2 Witchwarper ready to roll as well).
As excited as I am for this, currently my neighborhood cannot be exited due to ice. I'll keep you posted tomorrow but Mark Mel and I may not be able to make the trip over there
The roads over here are still questionable. I'm afraid we wont be able to make it. Sorry about that!