HobbyTown USA August 26, 2017 - Adventure Continuance
Sad 
It turns out this saturday is not going to be good for me to do PFS.  Drop me from the table please.
Unfortunately I'll still be moving stuff from our old apartment to the new, so I won't be able to make it Saturday.
Please add me with a Druid 3
Sorry folks, was hoping Con Crud would have calmed itself by now, but no luck. Please remove me from the awesome module you folks are going to experience this week.
(08-25-2017, 12:43 PM)mttorka Wrote: Sorry folks, was hoping Con Crud would have calmed itself by now, but no luck. Please remove me from the awesome module you folks are going to experience this week.

Peeps be dropping like flies. Smile

Adjusting the lineup...

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Looks like we are down to six players. Josh, if you don't want to run, we'll do a table of seven.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I will bring a character to play just in case, but i think we should be ready to have 2 tables incase anyone shows up last minute.