Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER 2.0 1/26 1-6pm
I can probably run a second table, if there is room.
(01-20-2020, 01:22 AM)dbrain Wrote: I can probably run a second table, if there is room.

I also am able to come and run a second table.

Or, if there is room for 2 tables and Jim wants to play that could be possible. In case he wants the break lol. Let me know if you want me to run!
(01-20-2020, 04:53 PM)Blaze6210 Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 01:22 AM)dbrain Wrote: I can probably run a second table, if there is room.

I also am able to come and run a second table.

Or, if there is room for 2 tables and Jim wants to play that could be possible. In case he wants the break lol. Let me know if you want me to run!

Hey, I appreciate the offers, that's great.  Still waiting to hear about space for a 2nd table. Since they switched locations, we've typically only had room for one.

Dave, we'll put you on the hook for GM if that happens.  Matt, if it does split to two, we'd love to have you come out and play if that works for your schedule.

Thanks again...
Unfortunately I do have player credit on this one already! Let me know if you need the GM slot, and if not, I'll make it a lazy Sunday!
I won't be able to make it this time.
My wife is wanting me to do some family stuff with her as well Sunday, so I'll just make the next one, I need to start checking more often so i can get in on more games. I'm really liking 2.0 and look forward to many more games :-)