CANCELLED-Manuel's January Game Day (Wed. Jan 22 from 6:30-11:00pm)
This day has been cancelled due to a late posting/lack of interest.   We'll try again in February!
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

I've never played a PFS game before, but I'm interested in checking it out. Obviously, I'd have to use a pre-generated character for this if I came, which would lend some flexibility as to the roles I can fill.

Is this 1e or 2e? I own digital copies of the necessary 1e materials, but I'd need to do some shopping if it's a 2e game.
(01-14-2020, 01:31 PM)chriscrob Wrote: I've never played a PFS game before, but I'm interested in checking it out. Obviously, I'd have to use a pre-generated character for this if I came, which would lend some flexibility as to the roles I can fill.

Is this 1e or 2e? I own digital copies of the necessary 1e materials, but I'd need to do some shopping if it's a 2e game.

This will be a 1E scenario... you're more than welcome to join with a pre-gen!
Need To Play:

Retired Venture Captain
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Dot and I are in.
Can't make it this time but look forward to hopefully next month.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Are we on? Do I need to draft the 11 year old?
I'm going to cancel tonight due to lack of interest.  I tried reaching out to several players to join with no luck.  

While we can normally play with three and a pre-gen, once you get to the higher levels it becomes a lot harder and, not quite as fun.
Need To Play:

Retired Venture Captain
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Understood. Next month then.