GM possibly needed for My Parents Basement Aug. 9 - 8-19 Treacherous Waves (3-7)
Greetings fellow pathfinders! We've currently got 7 players signed up for 8-19 Treacherous Waves (3-7) at My Parents' Basement in Avondale (basically very near downtown Decatur) this coming Wednesday, August 9. Bart is GM-ing but I'm wondering if any of you fine adventurers would like to come run a second table? The food is excellent and so are the drinks and it's a really nice space to play. Let me know if you might be interested. - Abraham
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(08-03-2017, 03:23 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: Greetings fellow pathfinders! We've currently got 7 players signed up for 8-19 Treacherous Waves (3-7) at My Parents' Basement in Avondale (basically very near downtown Decatur) this coming Wednesday, August 9. Bart is GM-ing but I'm wondering if any of you fine adventurers would like to come run a second table? The food is excellent and so are the drinks and it's a really nice space to play. Let me know if you might be interested. - Abraham

Come support ITP gaming and i will buy you a pint!
(08-03-2017, 10:52 PM)Bartgroks Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 03:23 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: Greetings fellow pathfinders! We've currently got 7 players signed up for 8-19 Treacherous Waves (3-7) at My Parents' Basement in Avondale (basically very near downtown Decatur) this coming Wednesday, August 9. Bart is GM-ing but I'm wondering if any of you fine adventurers would like to come run a second table? The food is excellent and so are the drinks and it's a really nice space to play. Let me know if you might be interested. - Abraham

Got you on the radar.

I'd like to see an eighth registrant and I'll need to confirm that I'm not out of town on Wednesday before making a strong commitment.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(08-04-2017, 10:41 AM)pgfrix Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 10:52 PM)Bartgroks Wrote:

Got you on the radar.

I'd like to see an eighth registrant and I'll need to confirm that I'm not out of town on Wednesday before making a strong commitment.

Sounds good and thanks for considering it. We have two more regulars who haven't said yet whether or not they want to come out and play. I've written to them and waiting to hear back.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198