Tyche's Game Day - PATHFINDER 1.0 1/18 12pm-5pm
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

This is a classic Pathfinder 1.0 scenario pulled from the mists of time (2010).  We will have pregenerated characters available.

#26 : Lost at Bitter End (levels 7-11)

GM: Tiff H.

Players:
1.  Douglas
2.  Evan
3.  Jim
4.  Richard 
5.  Eric
6.  Meg D.
Waitlist:
 Jack D.
 Shannon

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
Apogee, Bard - 10
Pokey, Alchemist - 9
Dergu, Swashbuckler/Slayer - 9
Pregen 7

-Evan
-Evan
PFS1 2-star GM
SFS 1-nova GM
PFS2 2-glyph GM

PFS#: 329006
Please add Richard with a pregen.
Doc Squatch?
Hi, guys!

Please put in Meg D. (dunno what she'll play, maybe a pregen) and me as waitlist.  Sorc9 if I get in.
Please put me on waitlist with a pregen. Shannon
I know there's very little space at Tyche, but I did GM this scenario before and could run a second table if we can figure out a way to make that work.
(01-17-2020, 07:45 PM)jackd Wrote: I know there's very little space at Tyche, but I did GM this scenario before and could run a second table if we can figure out a way to make that work.

hey jack,

appreciate the offer, but we're limited to one table at tyches for this kind of scenario..

see everyone tomorrow!