Wasteland Gaming SFS January 2020
Every fourth Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Starfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. 
The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on January 25, 2020.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

Event Code: 2691983

3:30 PM – 8:30 PM
#1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet GM - (?)
A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?

Written by Jim Groves.

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to BrienneofDarth (bstrallow @ gmail . com).
Never mind.
If you have a later slot you need a GM for let me know. I'm running my home game until 2 on this Saturday, but would love to run 1-02
(01-06-2020, 10:53 PM)Blaze6210 Wrote: If you have a later slot you need a GM for let me know. I'm running my home game until 2 on this Saturday, but would love to run 1-02

We'll see. At the moment I haven't seen a lot of Starfinder attendance at Wasteland since I took over. Which is my fault primarily.
Actually. I made a decision and changed the time on this. Assuming you still wish to run, and assuming people sign up, I'd love for you to run this slot.
Absolutely! I checked with Mel. Go ahead and put me down for it and I will have it prepped and ready. I'll also see if any of the players I know still need 1-02 as players!
So no signups...I'm going to save the drive then! Let me know if you need me on another date!