Wasteland Gaming PFS January 2020
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on January 11th, 2020.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 2691983

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM Pathfinder Society Scenario 5-22: Scars of the Third Crusade

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

The fiery inquisitions that raged through Mendev during the Third Mendevian Crusade may have been damped but never truly extinguished. Fanatics have reignited the witch-hunts in eastern Mendev, and in doing so they have captured and accused allies of the Pathfinder Society. Unless the PCs intercede and put a stop to this mob justice, their allies' deaths will spark a new wave of internecine executions throughout the crusader nation.

Content in “Scars of the Third Crusade” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Silver Crusade faction.

Written by Jason Brick.

GM: Will

1.  Brienne
2.  Lee - 1
3.  Patricia - 1
4.  Katherine?

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–24: Assault on the Wound

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

The Pathfinder Society embarks on its expedition to the lost Sky Citadel Jormurdun with a small army of allies in tow, but they are not the only ones seeking the dwarven fortress. Two of the Society’s nemeses have rallied the fiends of Frostmire to crush the Pathfinders, hoping to buy the villains enough time to secure Jormurdun first. If the campaign is to succeed, the Society’s forces will need bold leadership. Can the PCs lead their motley army to victory deep in the Worldwound?

Content in “Assault on the Wound” also contributes directly to the ongoing storylines of the Silver Crusade and Taldor factions.

Characters can benefit from numerous boons earned during other Season 5 scenarios, so players are advised to bring other earned Season 5 Chronicle sheets to the event—even if those Chronicle sheets are assigned to other characters.

Written by Thurston Hillman.

GM: Brienne

1.  Mike
2.  Lee - Alchemist 6
3.  Patricia - Rogue/Swashbuckler 6

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to BrienneofDarth (bstrallow @ gmail . com).
Sign me up please!
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Please sign Patricia and me up for both game.  The first game we will be playing level 1 PC.  For the second game Patricia will be playing her rogue/swashbuckler 6 and I will be playing me alchemist 6.
I might be able to run first slot only. I need to check.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Checking.... yep, already played those. Have fun, everyone!
NOT Played:
s1-42,44            s4-06,17                s7-01-05,10-13
s2-16,20            s5-13,20                s8-03,10,14,15,24
s3-04,14,15,24   s6-07,08,11,16,19  s9-04,07,08,12,14,16,17,19-25

I would recommend to anyone running #5-24: Look at the Shared GM Prep website, as it has a lot of resources to help the scenario run much more smoothly.

Also, this scenario takes a lot of time to prep, so definitely would definitely get started well ahead of the gameday.
Will GM first slot. Katherine may be on attendance.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I really, really, REALLY hate to do this, but I have to bow out of the first game. I will be there for game 2! Sorry guys. Sad
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
FYI, I don't see a GM for the second slot, so I'm not sure there will be a game in slot 2.
Katherine is out. Her Saturday training class made. She really wishes she could be there, though.