Ever going back?
So now that PFS v1 is no longer supported by Paizo, will we ever be able to play retired scenarios?  I got into Pf late and missed a bunch that were already unplayable.  Will that be the case forever?  And is everything in Additional Resources still restricted?
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
I'll take these one question at a time:

(12-31-2019, 12:44 PM)Mike R Wrote: So now that PFS v1 is no longer supported by Paizo, will we ever be able to play retired scenarios?  I got into Pf late and missed a bunch that were already unplayable.

PFS1 is no longer "supported" in the sense that there will be no more content or scenarios printed for it. However, they have stated that you can continue to play the campaign indefinitely.

The only retired PFS1 scenarios are:
- #0-09: Eye of the Crocodile King
- #0-10: Blood at Draklard Manor
- #0-11: The Third Riddle
- #0-12: Stay the Execution
- #0-15: The Asmodeus Mirage
- #0-18: The Trouble with Secrets
- #0-19: The Skeleton Moon
- #0-21: The Eternal Obelisk
- #0-25: Hands of the Muted God
- First Steps Part 2: To Delve the Dungeon Deep
- First Steps Part 3: A Vision of Betrayal
(Specifically First Steps Part 1 is still allowed)

All other previously sanctioned material for PFS1 is still allowed for PFS1 play.

(12-31-2019, 12:44 PM)Mike R Wrote: Will that be the case forever?

As far as I know, yes.

(12-31-2019, 12:44 PM)Mike R Wrote: And is everything in Additional Resources still restricted?

If you're specifically playing Pathfinder Society, then yes, you are still restricted to the Additional Resources. In fact, they have said they plan to revisit the Additional Resources to get the last PF1 materials sanctioned in there, and then after that plan to never look at it again. (We'll see if that ever actually happens)

Of course, if you want to play a retired module or use any of the materials outside of what is allowed in the Additional Resources, you can! It's just not going to be Pathfinder Society sanctioned material at that point and you can't get chronicle sheets for Pathfinder Society characters by playing it.
A couple of venues are staying PFS 1 for now: Hobbytown and Wasteland. In fact, I just posted something for Hobbytown for January.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
If there is more interest, I know of a venue on the South side of ATL that could open for 1e Adventures
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
(01-07-2020, 01:21 PM)Will Dover Wrote: A couple of venues are staying PFS 1 for now: Hobbytown and Wasteland. In fact, I just posted something for Hobbytown for January.

And My Parent's Basement! We are continuing to run PF1 as long as there continues to be interest. Second Wednesdays of each month. Right now we've got a couple of newer players so I've been scheduling 1-5 tier scenarios but as always that will change and evolve depending on player interest.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198