Pathfinder 2e Thursdays - 2020 Schedule
d20 
As of now, the following is our tentative schedule for the beginning of 2020. If anyone has a specific repeatable that they would like to see more than once, just let me know and I will try to make that happen. We will mostly follow release order if possible, but as we start hitting modules with 3-6 range, we may start seeing mixed nights of high and low tables.

January 2nd - Scenario# 1-06 Lost on the Spirit Road Tier 1-4 (Tags: Repeatable)

January 16th - Scenario# 1-07 Flooded Kings Court Tier 1-4 (Tags: Vigilant Seal)

January 30th - Possibility for repeatable (1-01/1-06) if enough interest

February 6th - Scenario # 1-08 Revolution on the Riverside Tier 1-4

February 20th - Scenario # 1-09 Star Crossed Voyages Tier 3-6 (Tags: Horizon Hunters)

March 5th - Scenario # 1-10 Tarnbreaker's Trail Tier 1-4 (Tags: Repeatable)

March 19th - Scenario # 1-11 Flames of Rebellion Tier 1-4 

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions on potential changes.
I can make all of those dates. I think my Goblin is at 2nd Lvl. right now.

It would be great to keep the 'original party' going at one table so they could continue the role-playing connection between characters and advance in level at the same rate.
I would love to play the Free RPG Day Kobold adventure sometime soon.
I think our PFS Thursdays are going to remain on hold for now given everything. Hopefully I will find an opportunity to run the adventure from Free RPG day soon, and I will let everyone know if I find a solid time for that.