HobbyTown USA July 29, 2017 - Paths to Adventure!
Please put me down for "The Harrowing".  I don't know which character I'll be playing at this time.  I'll let you know soon which of my many Pathfinder "personas" will be making an appearance.  ;-)

Tarrintino
I'll would be able to play "The Harrowing" with one of the following appropriate leveled characters:
  • Lord Berem Thranehold, Warden of the Eastern Frontier (Half-Elf Cavalier 6 / Fighter 4)
  • Mahdi bin Safiy al'Herat (Halfling Rogue 1 / Summoner 8) with Brahakus, The Last Radiant Purple Dragon (Eidilon)
Let me know which character would best suit the party's needs.

Tarrintino
Put me to play Harrowing with Ranger 10.

Put Del down for Feast with his Locksmith, level 2.
I may have to drop out of Harrowing to run Ravenmoor.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Please sign me up for the 2nd module I will be playing a Bard 2
Put me down for Feasts of Ravenmoor with a level 2 melee Ranger
Put me waitlisted for "The Harrowing" plz.

Tiamack
I will GM Feast of Ravenmoor and my nephew will play Feast as a lvl 2 Barbarian.
My wife Lisa will play Feast of Ravenmoor as rogue3/barb1
Looks like the tables are shaping up well. If we can get a couple of other high-level players, we might could run two tables of The Harrowing.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)