High level tier BAB's , AC's, and PC parity to NPC's
What has been the average BAB's in 9-10 tier content? Is a modified +14 to hit with pistols any good for an envoy to inflict damage or simply to continue the harrying fire? 
I'm concerned that the fights are taking too long for the PC's due to low damage outputs and that leads to PC deaths. Since, I feel with many of the encounters that strategy and cover don't help against the NPC's to hit bonuses. Pow, you're hit, take half of your stamina in an average damage roll. Thus the PC"S need to out pace NPC's damage faster.

What is the Average Light AC in the tier and the Average Heavy AC in the tier for PC's? How soft and squishy is a PC that was able to maintain in level AC's? I have already observed that if you lag in tier armor you get mauled regularly.

What is the Average Light AC in the tier and the Average Heavy AC in the tier for opponents? Are most of the opponents DR'ed to mitigate most of the PC's damage to prolong the fight against them?

Making gearing up purchases and need to consider the priority because of the lack of funds to maintain the offense/defense parity.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
My soldier has played 1 scenario at level 9. He recently upgraded his armor so his EAC is 30 and KAC is 32 I didn't get hit in that scenario. My melee attack bonus is +16 and I didn't hit every time but I didn't feel that I was missing often enough that it was frustrating.
If you are not focusing on AC mooks will hit you fairly often and non mooks will hit you probably on a 5+.

Enemies do tend to focus on the front liners so as long as they are still standing your AC shouldn't matter that often. You often play with me and Russ and we are both melee focused soldiers.
Saves are a different story.

I can see the choice you are looking at in combat. Fire with an upgraded pistol for maybe 2d8 +5 dmg or help an ally hit for 25+ dmg.

The answer is probably start looking at upgrading your pistol then decide each round. You often play with me and Russ and we are both melee focused soldiers.