My Parents' Basement - January 8
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

CANCELLED ==== Wednesday, January 8, 6:30-11:00 ==== CANCELLED

Table 1: TBD
GM:
2. James - Kineticist 2
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(12-13-2019, 09:32 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, January 8, 6:30-11:00

GM:
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

Hey! Unless something stupid happens, I'll be there.  Gunslinger 2
I'll be there with my kineticist
Interested, but is this Pathfinder or Pathfinder 2.

I think I am most interested in the new Pathfinder 2.
(01-01-2020, 06:03 PM)StarGirl Wrote: Interested, but is this Pathfinder or Pathfinder 2.

I think I am most interested in the new Pathfinder 2.

Hi StarGirl,

We've been doing Pathfinder 1 so far but I'm not opposed to scheduling Pathfinder 2 in the future if there's interest from our player base, though I don't feel qualified to GM PF2 yet (still slowly working my way through the rule book) so that's an issue. We've also had some talk of setting up another venue in Decatur as a PF2 game, though nothing firm about that yet.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

I haven't posted a scenario yet mainly because I think I won't be able to make this game day. I was hoping to find another GM to run something, but have struck out so far. So, I'm leaving the game day up for now, but we need someone to volunteer to GM or it'll have to be cancelled. Sorry about that but I will have just gotten home after 10 days away from my 3-year old and I really need to prioritize being with her that evening.

If you'd like to GM on Jan. 8 please let me know, either here, or by PM.

Regardless, we'll still have our usual gameday as scheduled on Feb. 12.

(12-13-2019, 09:32 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, January 8, 6:30-11:00

GM:
1. David - Gunslinger 2
2. James - Kineticist 2
Waitlist:

Once again, I must cancel. Arrrrghhh!!!
I'm going to cancel this month's gameday. Look forward to seeing everyone next month, Wednesday Feb. 12. As usual, I'm open to requests or else I'll just schedule something that I feel like running.

Hopefully see everyone next month
You didn't find another gm to run it or you short on players?