Athens After Dark August 8, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
Rainbow 
Athens After Dark hears the mermaids singing, each to each, at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For August 8, 2017 we offer the first scenario from 3-part Season 8 arc for levels 1-5:

#8-08—Tyranny of Winds, Part 1: The Sandstorm Prophecy (1st-5th)  GM: Tiffany H.
Players:
1. DaveB - Spiritualist ?

2. Douglas - Swashbuckler 4
3. Eric - Witch 3
4. Jim H. - Occultist 4
5. Kristi - Rogue/Wizard 2
6. Reggie - Summoner 2 or Wizard 5

Waitlist:

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I'm in. Must ponder my choices, maybe a simian spiritualist.

Thanks

Dave B.
Dergu, swashbuckler-4, is ready to defeat all foes...
Witch 3
I'ma play

dr. mazda ocultist 4

thnx --jim
Vilgrom - level 2 Skald (but I can do a pregen if we'll be higher level)
I'm in... Rog/Wiz-2

--Kristi
Waitlist me for summoner 2 or wizard 5 please!
It sores me greatly that I must announce my inability to participate in tomorrow's game. The prospect of waiting two more weeks wracks my spirit, but as they say, real life comes first. Long days and pleasant nights, Kyle
Explore - check.
Cooperate - check.
Report - check.

Athens After Dark for August 8, 2017 has been reported.

Thanks to everyone who came downtown and made this event a success!

Send me a PM if you have questions or concerns.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/