Thanks for a great time!
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I will be moving up to New Jersey in early December, so I just wanted to come and say thanks to everyone in GAPFS. I started 5 years ago with no experience in any kind of tabletop RPG, so it was amazing to get to learn and have fun with all of you! Hopefully I'll be able to make it back down for a convention every now and again to play!

Also, if people know anyone in central New Jersey who are involved in Pathfinder/Starfinder, let me know! While I imagine nothing will come close to GAPFS, it'd be great to find some kind of gaming group up there.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Thanks for gaming with us man! We had a really fun group for Eyes. Best wishes for the future.

There's a rolling surfaces map that has a bunch of lodges on it, with links to websites. Don't know where in NJ you are but it should help you find some games!

Link Here
We will miss you!
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Fare thee well!
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(11-21-2019, 12:47 PM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I will be moving up to New Jersey in early December, so I just wanted to come and say thanks to everyone in GAPFS. I started 5 years ago with no experience in any kind of tabletop RPG, so it was amazing to get to learn and have fun with all of you! Hopefully I'll be able to make it back down for a convention every now and again to play!

Also, if people know anyone in central New Jersey who are involved in Pathfinder/Starfinder, let me know! While I imagine nothing will come close to GAPFS, it'd be great to find some kind of gaming group up there.

Good luck, Travis, and congrats again on the baby.

I have a friend in Southern NJ who does home games on occasion, but I can see if anyone I know in the area knows anyone in central who is involved.