Starfinder Sunday @ Titan Smyrna - January 12, 2020
At Titan Games and Comics in Smyrna, GA, we will offer both Pathfinder 2E and Starfinder Society games on the first and second Sundays of the month (Pathfinder 2E on the first Sunday, Starfinder on the second Sunday) from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Both games are eligible for boons under the Regional Support Program.

All players are welcome.

Pregenerated characters will be available for anyone who wants to try the game but has not created their own character yet (or who does not yet have one within the tiers being offered).

This month's offering will be: 

Scenario:  #2-08: The Stumbling Society, Part 2: Sangoro's Gifts
Tier:  5 - 8
Tags: Faction (Wayfinders)
GM:  Joel

Players:  
  1.   Aimee - TBD
  2.   Steve - Mystic 5 or Operative 5
  3.   Austin - Envoy 5
  4.   Del - Pregen as needed
Waitlist:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. It is important to sign up ahead of time. Please note that for this game day we cannot increase the number of tables!

Also if there are any requests to change or add a scenario, please post those requests below.  We may not be able to alter the schedule, but we'll try our best to accommodate!

The store is located BEHIND Best Buy. It is a different building completely. The door is at the end of the building. Please watch your step.

Address is:
Titan Games and Comics
2512 Cobb Pkwy.
Smyrna GA 30080

Event number is 2696665
My duties to the craft goddess ( my wife) have allowed me a day of reflection. Please put me in the schedule for this game. Probable character level 5 Mystic
Anyone else for this Sunday, 12/8?
If it makes, I'll bring the sweater vesk.
I hate to do this, but I need to cancel for this weekend.  My car died and I am getting another one delivered to me on Sunday at 12:30, which means I won’t even be able to leave the house until at least 1:30 or 2:00.
On Sunday 1-12-20 I will be able to and would love to play Starfinder. If we have enough people I will plan on being there. ?
(12-23-2019, 10:55 AM)StarGirl Wrote: On Sunday 1-12-20 I will be able to and would love to play Starfinder.  If we have enough people I will plan on being there. ?

Fingers are crossed.  In speaking to Will at the Holiday Party, he's indicated wanting to play and working to make sure he can get here for it, so that makes two.
Unfortunately I've played it so I'm going to have to pull out. Veregor does not have a replay ready. I'm not 100% sure if Amy has one or not
I don't know yet. I may need to GM at Wasteland Saturday.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Looks like Del will have to wake up before the crack of NOON. Lol