Giga-Bites September 16th 2017 Game Day - New PFS and SFS!
Due to Irma and the clean up from her coming through that im doing, I will not be able to make this gameday, please take me off. Sorry I couldnt give more notice, but I was hoping that I would be able to make it.
Updated everything. Andrew, are you still willing to GM SF in the AM? As we're down a GM now.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
(09-12-2017, 06:56 PM)Daniel H Wrote: Will do you want to play as well? I'm fine having 7 people at my table.

Since the slot opened up, sure. I got GM credit for #9-01, but not player credit.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
move me in to the GM slot for commencement.
(09-13-2017, 02:05 PM)Bartgroks Wrote: move me in to the GM slot for commencement.

Done!
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Unfortunately the trouble of being able to go to both Gen Con AND Dragon Con have caught up to me. I had to trade some days out at work and one of those days is tomorrow. I'm lucky that something came up at work Wed that reminded me that I had to actually work as I didn't put it in my calendar and it also didn't make it onto the work calendar or I would have been having fun with you guys all day while probably loosing my job in the processSad

So all being told I tried to get someone to cover for me but was unsuccessful and thus can't make it tomorrow and that really saddens me as I tried to play some SFS at both GC and DC but life steps in and slaps ya sometimes.....lol. What's worse and makes me feel terrible is that I'm Steve's ride and thus he won't be able to make it either, so if you would please remove us both and hopefully some waitlisters will show up.

Have fun and hope to see ya next time.

Tiamack
Sad 
Please drop me from both slots.
Peter Chen