November 30, 2019. High tier fun
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for November 30, 2019:

Due to this being a Holiday weekend, and there being a gameday on Black Friday, immediately before this Gameday, we will be doing only one Slot.

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Table 1
Scenario:  SCENARIO 10-09: The Rasping Rebirth(12-15) 
GM: Lee3
Players:
  1.  Patricia -Druid 13/ Sorceress 1
  2.  Leo -Fighter 11 / Cleric 2 / Ranger 2
  3.  Todd - Fighter 13 or Cleric 15
  4.  Steve - Monk 13 or Samurai 15
  5.  Katherine - Life Oracle 12
  6.  Will - Allchemist 13

Wait List:

[*]

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below!
HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Please sign-up Patricia - She will be playing a Druid 13/ Sorceress 1, and Leo - He will be playing a Fighter 11 / Cleric 2 / Ranger 2
Torka and I would love to join. I'll post with characters in a few days after we decide which or what we haveSmile
Please add Will and I. I will bring either a sorceress 12 or life oracle 12. Will can add later.
Ok.......Torka and I have 2 options each

I have Fighter 13 or Cleric 15
Torka has Monk 13 or Samurai 15

We're leaning towards the Cleric/Samurai team so let's all decide who we all want to play with so the GM can prep the EXACT Tier and make it easier on them pretty please!!

Tiamack
Hi Everyone - this is an awesome module!  I am truly excited to run it.  I know my kid's PCs, and would recommend playing high tier if possible.  This is too good a module for it not to be a challenge and they both don't have low tier options.  If you are felling especially heroic, there is a hard mode.

For prep work - two things -1) know if the PC your are bringing has Al-Jakri's Debt as a boon from #9-25 Betrayal in the Bones; and 2) what your PC's favorite memory is.  The memory does not have to elaborate or detailed, but I wanted to give you a little time to think about it.

Finally, the adventure beings with Venture-Captain Jorsal of Lautarbury.  He will know your PC if you have played any of the following events.

• #5–00: Siege of the Diamond City
• #5–02: The Wardstone Patrol
• #5–03: The Hellknight’s Feast
• #5–09: The Traitor’s Lodge
• #5–11: Library of the Lion
• #5–13: Weapon in the Rift
• #5–22: Scars of the Third Crusade
• #5–24: Vengeance at Sundered Crag
• #5–25: Assault on the Wound
• #7–17: Thralls of the Shattered God.

High level play can sometime get complicated.  If you have any questions or want me to make any rulings before we start, please ask away.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday.
Put me down with a lvl 14 Magus

Let me know if you want to do a table of 7 or not. If not then I will check for any cancellations before I leave home. It takes an hour for me to get there so if there are no cancelations by 9:30 am I will stay home and wish everyone good luck and have fun and I’ll catch you all next time.
For preparation sake it looks like we have 4 at 14-15, and 2 at 12-13.
Those who have played with Torka (my Samurai) know that he will put himself into the middle of danger and do his best to keep all safe, without any regard for his own safety.
I am happy to run for 7, but I cannot speak for everyone at the table. As for my kids, they will welcome the addition. Unless someone objects, I would say come.
(11-30-2019, 05:29 AM)Lee3 Wrote: I am happy to run for 7, but I cannot speak for everyone at the table. As for my kids, they will welcome the addition. Unless someone objects, I would say come.

Thanks Lee but I am going to go out for breakfast with my wife and some relatives that are in town. Catch you all later.