Wasteland Gaming PDF November 2019
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on November 9th, 2019.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 2691983

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
#6-01: Trial by Machine   GM - Need a volunteer!

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-5.

More than a millennium has passed since the "machine mage" Karamoss's failed siege of Absalom, and for years the Pathfinder Society has used upper reaches of his subterranean siege tower as a training ground for initiates. During a routine drill, the once-dormant dungeon springs to life, and it will take all the PCs' resourcefulness and skill to make it out alive.

Written by Sean McGowan.

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to BrienneofDarth (bstrallow @ gmail . com).
Hello all! I am terribly sorry for the short notice, I have been busy, and ill, and all in all it has been quite a month. So I apologize for getting this game up so late, and I apologize even more because Meghan and I can't be there for this next session, so we are in need of a gm.
Oh, I kept it to just one game in the first slot since I need a replacement, but if there is interest in a second slot, and someone to run it, then I would be glad to put it up.