November 29, Black Friday CANCELLED.
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for The November 29th, 2019 Black Friday Special:

This Gameday is Cancelled due to lack of participation. 

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Table 1
Scenario:  Pathfinder 2.0 Quest: The Sandstone SecretUnforgiving Fire
GM: Will
Players:

1.  Lee3 --Bard-3
  2.  Patricia--Necromancer-3
  3.  ? - ??
  4.  ? - ??
  5.  ? - ??
  6. ? - ??
Waitlist:

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Table 1
Scenario: #8-07: From the Tome of Righteous Repose

GM: Will
Players:
  1.  ? - ??
  2. ? - ??
  3. ? - ??
  4. ? - ??
  5. ? - ??
  6. ? - ??
Waitlist:

[*]
Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below!
HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but aren't those each 1 hour adventures?
One hour each or not, Patricia and I would be interested in playing PFS 2.0.  She has a 3rd lvl necromancer and I have a 3rd lvl Bard.

Thanks!
Yes, these are 1 hour events. Once we get closer, we will look at The newer Pathfinder 2.0 scenarios, and maybe even a replayable, if there is one, to add a second slot.

Since this event takes place around the Holidays, I wanted to give plenty of time for people to make plans and sign up, if they wanted to be rolling dice.

It's also going to be a good time to look at Black Friday sales that may have discounts on books, dice, minis, and more.
Cool cool cool. I may make it out myself.
Patricia and I will be there and would like to play the second game too, if it's not one we played. We are going to miss 1-07. Flooded King's Court, at Gigabites, if others have interest in that event.
There is not a lot of interest it seems, and I will have to work on this day, so we may be scrapping this day if anyone is debating signing up, now is a good time speak up.
I will be available to run both slots. I think Tome of Righteous Repose for the second slot. it is a PFS 1 replayable for tier 3-7.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
If we find enough players, Patricia and I would be happy to join the second slot.  Patricia will play a Swashbuckler 3 / Rogue 3 and I will play an alchemist 6.  Thanks!
Unless we get another player, I will cancel this tonight. I am on the road tomorrow.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)