Manuel's Potential November Game Day(Nov 27 from 6:30-11:00)
Unfortunately it looks like I'll need to drop
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
(10-04-2019, 11:08 PM)Dan C. Wrote: Since we run into this every year, I wanted to try and get a head start and see what interest, if any, there will be in a November game day at Manuel's, since it's the day before Thanksgiving.  Because most people shouldn't have to work, it could be a longer game session but, at the same time, people may have family in town or you might be travelling.  In any case, I'm going to put up a wild card list.  If enough people sign up, we'll have the game day, if enough don't then, we'll cancel it.  

Wednesday, November 27th from 6:30pm until...

#5-07  Port Godless  Tiers 5-9  GM:  Dan
1.  Bomias
2.  Mike
3.  Bart
4.  Will 
5.  Katherine
6.  Winn
7.  Dot
---------------------wait list----------------------------------
8.  Zadies
Yep!! I greatly overestimated my ability to attend. I will not be able to be there.
I am having to leave for SC tomorrow earlier that originally planned so we need to now out for tonight. Sorry.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Please add me to the wait list. I think I will need to play a pre-gen as I think I have only a low level Pathfinder 2 character and Starfinder characters.