Four for the First
For anyone who's played or run Four for the First, I'm curious to hear how it went and any feedback given (not voting feedback).  Since I know not everyone has played it and spoilers are not something I want to be putting out there, please send me a message on here or via email. 

Thanks!
(10-04-2019, 08:11 AM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: For anyone who's played or run Four for the First, I'm curious to hear how it went and any feedback given (not voting feedback).  Since I know not everyone has played it and spoilers are not something I want to be putting out there, please send me a message on here or via email. 

Thanks!

I think all 4 are able to be portrayed in an interesting way. My table went well. It's hard to bring a similar level of unique energy to each of the options as GM, or it was for me considering I was predisposed to one option *cough*
I felt that they needed to go deeper into the motivations of the First Seeker candidates, as well as how to portray them. Mostly, the missions seemed... loosely connected to their described goals.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space