Giga-Bites October 19th Game Day - Time to choose a new Starfinder First Seeker
FYI, 2-08 supposedly has starship combat although it doesn't have the starship tag
(10-01-2019, 08:42 AM)Doonamis Wrote: FYI, 2-08 supposedly has starship combat although it doesn't have the starship tag

Good catch, sir.  I just reviewed the first few pages of the scenario, and it does have Starship combat early on.  Updating the tags on this side, even though Paizo's tags will not likely be updated.
I'd like to play slot 2 with a lvl 5 solar.
Slot 2 lvl 5 solar. Mogral skullcrusher Nathan stallfus
Slot 1 -? (May have to make a new character?)

Slot 2 - Android Operative
Please put me down for slot 1
Add me for both slots. I have a Soldier 2, so I'll play a pregen for the second slot.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I will have played 2-08 by this time. I will check with the wife if I'd be good to run the second table. Let me know if I'm going to need to run the first or not
(10-10-2019, 02:00 PM)Blaze6210 Wrote: I will have played 2-08 by this time. I will check with the wife if I'd be good to run the second table. Let me know if I'm going to need to run the first or not

Ok scratch this. I can run the first slot. I 100% cannot play the second. Add mel to slot 1 as a level 4 Technomancer
Slot 2 lvl 5 solar. Mogral skullcrusher Nathan stallfus