New First Seeker
Don’t forget, Four for the First drops on the 25th, along with the link to vote for the new First Seeker.

For those who didn’t know, I have a character in the final four. I’m not sure what they named him (John Compton told me at DragonCon that the name I gave him - Magnus Rex - was too real world for them to use). I just know they kept his core information - he’s an icon Morlamaw who plays bass guitar in an all Morlamaw metal band, wears John Lennon style glasses, has nearly tye-dyed skin color, is a Solarian, and carries an assault hammer. His platform is that we need better tech, both for the citizens of the Pact Worlds and its protectorates, and for the Starfinder Society, as we are outclassed in technology by the Jinsuls and the Azlanti Star Empire.
I promise to vote early and often!
2-07: Four for the First will run at Giga-Bites on October 19th, and at Titan Smyrna on November 10th in order to expose as many players as possible to the scenario before voting ends on November 19th.
Also, Starfinder Tuesdays @ Level Up Games on Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 @ 7:00pm
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
(09-23-2019, 11:21 AM)TheMaskedFerret Wrote: Also, Starfinder Tuesdays @ Level Up Games on Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 @ 7:00pm

I did see that after posting this morning.  Thanks!
I'll be running on the 1st, playing on the 19th, and giving morale support from a distance on the 10th! Or, since repeatable, maybe I'll play again! Who knows?

I'm also keen on trekking a bit on weekends if somewhere wants it run but doesn't have a regular Starfinder day or GM. I'm free this months weekends so let me know.